What is the Bible Institute?
Eight teaching sessions will cover the main themes such as:
- Overview and Threads in Exodus
- Approaches to Teaching Exodus
- The Historicity of Exodus
- Thread 1: The God who redeems His people
- Thread 2: The God who judges sin
- Thread 3: The God who gives life
- Thread 4 – The God who makes Himself known
- Thread 5 – The God who dwells with man
Who is the Institute for?
The Institute is aimed at anyone who loves to study the Bible. You may be in full-time ministry or just someone who wants to understand more of the Bible and the great message of God’s love found in it.
When will the Institute take place?
Our Institute runs over three days – Friday 31 August (evening), Saturday 1 September (all day) and Sunday 3 September (morning)
More details are to follow regarding the program
The main institute sessions will take place at Freemantle Evangelical Church, Nelson Road, Southampton. For our Sunday morning church service, we will continue our studies in Exodus but the location will be Calvary Chapel, Great Oaks School, Vermont Close, Southampton
Do I need to register?
Yes! To help gauge numbers we need you to register please.